Thursday, July 16, 2009

99 barbie brides, soo soo is finally 21, and my last day of work with a bit of Thai spice

Finally I am finding the time to update my blog.

Truth is, I have some overdue drafts that I had been meaning to post but am just too lazy. Maybe I have lost the interest in blogging already. Plus, my English has been in the pits lately too. My so-called resolution to read lots of fictions during the hols to improve my English, has sadly, not been well-accomplished. Haih...

Anyway, I have some photos of stuff I did during my previous sem break. Yeah, I know, this post is so loooong overdue already.

#1: Barbie exhibition


I followed my Mom to Mid Valley one Sunday, because she wanted to buy some new working heels. The ones she was currently wearing was giving her a "backache" or so she claims.

After going to so many shoe shops, she finally chose one that she likes at Scholl. Also, there was a sale that day for Jusco Members so she got them at 15% discount.

On that said day, Mid Valley had an exhibition of 99 Barbie dolls, dressed in wedding gowns and adorned with real jewelry! I forgot the name of that jewelry shop that organised the exhibition...hehe...anyway, here are a few snapshots that i took...















Despite how childish Barbie dolls are, I do think they are quite pretty, no?

#2: Soo Ee's 21st birthday dinner.

On 3rd July 2009, I went to Kaki Korner @ Taman Billion for a BF dinner to commemorate Soo Ee's birthday (the youngest girl in my Form 6 class). She is now doing Manufacturing Engineering at UM.

This is the last BF gathering I went to before returning to UKM. Am glad that I went...good to chat and eat with some of the best company ever.

The captions are in the photos since there are quite a lot (and I am lazy). Thanks to Ah Len for doing such a great thing, for Soo Soo and for us.

Rebecca made an appearance! Rarely get to see "the chatty nurse" Hehe...:D


Those that came minus Jino, who came super late.



Jino called Rebecca "Stephanie"...LMAO...






#3: Special dinner at Thai Restaurant.

Some of you may know that I worked at my mom's office for a month during my previous sem break. So to celebrate my last day of work and lots of hard work for my mom's department, she brought me to this splendid Thai restaurant (the name has escaped me) situated at Wisma Antarabangsa, opposite Menara Dion, where my office is at.

Needless to say the food was absolutely delicous and top-notch Thai dishes. I ate to my hearts' content. Seriously, the best Thai food ever eaten!

My favourite is def the red curry. It tastes so so so good ;)

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)