Wednesday, July 29, 2009

welcome to my new secondary blog!

welcome to

*MY SHOPPING JOURNAL PROJECT*


From now onwards, all the clothes, accessories, etc. that I buy, will not be published here anymore. As well as posts under the label "wth am I wearing". Everything about fashion and shopping will be in this new blog now.


what am I wearing

stuff I buy

The reason it took me so long is because I used a wordpress blog, instead of the usual blogspot.com.

Finally, this week I have time to finish it. Will be updating it soon this week!

P.S. This blog will still be functioning as my primary blog ;)

2 comments:

Suzane Mah said...

wa..u mmg maximise our sudden holidays hor?well everythinghappens for a gud reason...

FIFIONA said...

ceh....

ya ya what i start, i must try to complete it...:)

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)