Monday, July 27, 2009

i have been home-quarantined!

Know those times when I always complain about how I never have enough time to do this and that?...well, now I finally have ONE WEEK off (unexpectedly!)

This morning was like any other Monday morning. Went to campus at 7.30 am for my 8am class. After two classes, around 10am, Dr. Jamia, our Vice Dean of Pharmacy faculty, came into our classroom.

She asked us questions like, who live in KTSN, who live in Kampong Baru and who live outside of college. Finally she told us all to go back home directly, don't talk to anyone and don't go anywhere else. 13 Pharmacy students have been confirmed the H1N1 virus and the whole campus has been put under home quarantine.

No classes for one week. No assignments for one week. No lectures for one week.

My housemates has already gone to KL Sentral to book last minute air tickets back to KK and Sibu. Most of those who live in West M'sia have also left on buses back to their hometowns.

I will be going home tonight too. Hopefully I am not infected. But to be on the safe side, most probably I will not be going out anywhere at all this week. Just sit back and relax at home until further news from the fac.

Damn that Hari Interaksi last Saturday...I surely hoped I did not get it from one of those students there.

Happy Home-Quarantine my fellow UKM friends! See you all next Monday!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)