Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"pharmacy interaction day" ( No. 3 ) ***EDITED****

I realized in my previous post there were so many grammatical errors. This is why I don't like writing such long posts anymore. Being the lazy me, I am not going to re-edit my previous post. Sorry! *Sigh* I so need to buck up my English already.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whee! I am in the new UKM Pharmacy official website!!! Wei2 aka Clara stumbled upon this photo when she was surfing the website for the latest news on our UKM quarantine. I forgot what is the url address, sorry! Can ask Clara ok?

Can spot me in the photo? I am the one right at the front row, the one in black, next to the girl wearing blue shirt (Tze Im). Ya la, I know cannot see my face kan?

That day, one of our lecturers, Dr. Mohd came in to our 3rd year classroom (BSH 5) and asks us all to pose for his camera. All for the slide show which we later saw during the Majlis Ikrar Farmasi that day. He asks us all to pretend to concentrate very hard to the lecture in front padahal there is no lecturer or lectures going on that day. Ya I know....did we fool everyone?

HARI INTERAKSI FARMASI 2009
DATE: 25TH JULY 2009

VENUE: PADANG KTSN

****EDITED: YAY I FOUND ANOTHER SHOT OF ME AND MY INDIGO MEMBERS ON JANICE'S FACEBOOK! WITH TEAM CAPTAIN RENNU (EXTREME RIGHT) AND 3RD YEAR REP TAUFIK (EXTREME LEFT)****

As usual, every year (okay-lar, minus first year) I joined the "Hari Interaksi" for Pharmacy students at KTSN. This year also saw many 3rd-year absentees. Makes me think twice whether I should have went that day or not. Those of us who went now fear that the H1N1 transmission might have occurred that day since there were many Pharmacy students of every year who attended.
I was placed in sports house INDIGO along with Wei2, Ai Li and Janice. Besides that, the other sports houses are TARTRAZINE, AMARANTH and CHLOROPHYLL. Ya, sounds very scientific right?

But being the rebellious 3rd years we are, we sat in almost every sports house tents there are. Indigo tent was so hot since it was directly facing the sun. We crashed other houses' tents but continued cheering for Indigo. Lol ;)



Myself, Wai Kuan, Wei2 and Janice. I didn't wear the Hari Interaksi shirt because I left it at home. Lol. So I asked Wei2 to accompany me wearing the CAC shirt instead.



Thanks to the lovely Wai Kuan for all of the photos here (and her camera!) since yours truly did not bring her camera that day.

For more photos (all 29 of them!), go to Wai Kuan's friendster.



Guess which lovely painted nails is mine? For the answer, scroll right to the bottom of this post ;)



Third-years



One funny thing that happened was that I won one of the lucky draws...again! Last year, my Matric no. was also called out for the lucky draw. This year, my name was called out. Hahaha. I think many people did not know who "Tong Hui Ling" is since most of my friends call me "Fiona".

I left the prize at Setapak so I cannot show in my blog. It is a set of rose-shaped candles. Very pretty. My other coursemates got even bigger and better prizes, Vannessa scored a bicycle-shaped decoration with a candle inside and Kwee Sze got a hamper of goodies!



Wei2 and I decided to contribute to Indigo by participating in one of the games. It was throwing and catching a water balloon using "kain batik".

I partnered up with Ai Li baybeh. We did lousily in catching it and the first time we throw the water balloon (to pass to the other members), the water balloon totally went to the wrong direction! Luckily, the second time around, we relaxed, count to three and it was a perfect throw (and also a perfect catch by Walter and another guy!)



Thanks to our junior, Tiu Wang for helping us take so many group photos of us third-years!



I think it was a lovely idea of Wai Kuan's to take photos at the green hill, under the shade of the huge trees and natural sunlight in the background.



Wth is Walter and Taufik (the 2 guys in front) doing?

All in all, Hari Interaksi was okay only-lar. Still boring but better that I expected it to be. INDIGO came in third (lucky not last). Got a little dehydrated from the weather. Went back home and slept like a baby until the headache faded away....

The answer is: the very multi-coloured one. Thanks to Etude house testers. Hee-hee ;)

3 comments:

Clara Sia said...

dengan bangganya, u showed the photo tat published in pharmacy web.. haiyoyo... is tiu wang, x wang ting la!!

FIFIONA said...

of coz dgn bangga, if not then dgn malunya?...ya la ya la i edited it d...his english spelling x same like chinese name...difficult 2 rmb mah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)