Tuesday, September 04, 2012

mixed feelings

I got HKL for my FRP posting.

Happy.

I got OPD as my posting department.

No comment.

*
*
*

I wished I can vent out more but for fear of offending people and for the safety preservation of my future job, I will be mum about it.

All I can say is great challenges loom ahead, and I don't really know if I have it in me to overcome it. Life is just so tough nowadays.

Still, in times like these, I remembered something my English teacher who taught me in first year of university said, "I have more faith in you than you have in yourself."

There is nothing I can do and I am actually saddened by the fact that I have no freedom to choose. But I will just accept it graciously and take it day by day.

On a brighter note, I am going on a weekend getaway with my beloved BF classmates and after that, a 2-week break to one of my must-visit places in the whole entire world!

These trips can not come at a better time than right now. All I want to do is to escape, my desire to just forget everything and escape...

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)