Sunday, January 20, 2008

pesta ang pow ke-9 ~ we are in PUBS!

Pubs - that is what Suz M nicknamed our department for PAP (Pesta Ang Pow UKM). By chance, Suz M and I were selected to be AJK Publicity for this annual CNY event in UKM KKL.

~18/01/2008~

Suz M and I have been contributing to the Pubs dept on and off during these previous weeks. On Friday night, all depts of PAP were involved in a major photo session. I brought along my camera and we had a little mini photo shoot of our own.

We could not take more pics as duty awaits us....sob sob....we left before they took the group pic because us AJK Publicity had to pass out flyers to the other branches of KTSN. Suz M and I went to KTSN 4 and KTSN 2 to hang out the flyers to every room.

Yours truly outside the DSG where they are having the photo session

Moi with my newfound friend in Pubs - Her name is also Hui Ling!

3 of us just before we took our official photo on the stage

Those in white are our senior EXCOs. EXCOs of Pubs are Liu Yean from Nutrition and Yong Haw from Optometry

I managed to take pic with the 2 AJKs of Protocol - Tze Im and Janice

Pharmacy + 1 Biomed - I forgot what dept Jia Yin is in but Ai Li is in Props dept

BB is AJK Protocol - Taking a fun pic!

Zhi muis in UKM

Saw Hanson and his medic friend. Hanson is AJK Internal - he is acting in a sketch, one of the performances during PAP!

Medic Boys - don't they all look the same?

I saw Ke Xin, a medic friend I met during 3M!

Pharmacy zhi muis - Mei Chieng is AJK Marketing!

Group pic!

Smilies:)

Wai Kuan is EXCO Souvenirs

Eventhough Suz M and I missed out part of the rehearsal and the photo session, at least we got to see how the other KTSNs look like...so it was worth it after all! The photos we took in other KTSNs are still in my handphone camera...will upload them another time;P

Here is an invitation to anyone who is interested to celebrate the upcoming CNY with us UKM students:

PESTA ANG POW KE-9


VENUE: DEWAN SERBAGUNA KOLEJ TUN SYED NASIR (opposite Taman Tasik Titiwangsa)

DATE: 23rd JANUARY 2008 (WEDNESDAY)

TIME: 7.30 P.M.

WATCH OUT FOR PERFORMANCES LIKE DANCES, SONGS AND DRAMAS!!!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)