Saturday, January 19, 2008

triple threat

I realized I have not update here for almost two weeks! Darn, I have been so busy lately ever since I started classes.

Since classes started, I am very happy to inform that I have not slept in any of my classes yet nor have I skipped any classes! Hip hip hooray! 3 cheers for moi! LOL:)

Have been really busy with my classes (which, thank goodness, is lesser than last sem!), my course nite (last Saturday) as well as the upcoming Pesta Ang Pow, which will be held on this coming Wednesday.

Will update about my Pharmacy Nite soon....Meanwhile, here are some pics I took pre- to that event...

Cam-whoring in the computer room - my dinner outfit for Pharmacy Nite. Since majority are planning to wear black that night, I decided to jazz up my outfit with bright red shoes and bright red bangle!

My outfit for my fashion show performance. My theme was Grey~

The night before my Pharmacy Nite, I went to Suz M's room and saw BB there as well. Since all three of us will not be able to take pics together on our course nites (BB's and mine's are on the same day but diferent hotels, whilst Suz M's is on Sunday night) so we decided to cam-whore with our dresses and accessories!

Suz M's outfit!

BB's outfit!

Moi's outfit!

Moi and BB

Moi and Suz M

~Fei2, Susang and YY~

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)