Sunday, October 09, 2011

snapshots of my convocation ♥270911♥


*******************
updates:

I dyed my hair! Well, sort-of. I actually originally planned to just wash and trim my unruly hair. After everything was done, the lady commented that some highlights in my hair would be really nice. Because I was so tired, I kindly declined but my mom was like, okay just do it. So I did! My first experience with hair dye. The smell was pretty intoxicating, to be honest. And then they had this thing rotating around my hair injecting heat. 

But I am super stoked with the final results. It is not so obvious as I only did some orange-coloured streaks at the top of my hair. At least it's not the same boring hair I have had for 20++ years now!

On happier news, I finally got my first paycheck! And I blew some away by shopping this week. I know, I am super inefficient in managing my finances. Must. Control. Spending. 

3 more weeks to go in Paediatrics before I moved on to my next station - Gallenicals. Praying really hard to stop making mistakes already :(

*******************


So finally decided to blog about my convocation last Tuesday. Yes, a weekday wtf. Well, I am not really going to blog full-length about it since there is nothing much to talk about. I will just post some of my favourite shots of the day. Btw, not all these photos are taken by me. Some I stole from facebook because those that I took were so fugly (of me, of course wtf). I am also super grateful Tze Im's friend is a pro photographer who captured some really awesome shots. You can visit his facebook for more details.


The Saturday night before, I had some impromptu shots with my extended family of uncles, aunts and cousins in my graduation robes.


I arrived pretty late and omigosh so glad to see Suzane there in her bright pink robes. I had to give FSKB's graduation a miss due to work commitments. So sad I could not be there for their big day.


More impromptu cam-whore shots while waiting to enter the hall





Whee! Waited so long for my turn and when I finally went on stage, it all ended in a matter of minutes.


Me mom bought a whole new outfit for that day


Aunt and mom


Ooi Tche and my little buddy, Chye Teck


The one and only Clara Sia


My food / movie kakis



7 dwarves have all separated and gone our separate ways: ~ ~








I super-lurveee this shot!


Faculty of Pharmacy Graduates 2011


I absolutely love all the flowers and gifts I received. Thank you everyone!!!

Truly, one of the BEST days ever:) #bestdayever
yours truly,
fifiona

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)