Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bangkok Hauls 2012

A special post on the damages done at Bangkok:

I absolutely have a thing for earrings like these. I have a whole collection of them with all these quirky prints. These were really cheap too, just RM2 per pair.

Some of the snacks I always get whenever I go BKK: Lays chips (is a must!!!), coconut candy and instant noodles. They have a variety of weird but tasty flavors of Lays and instant noodles.

I only bought one bag because I have too many already. Only 200 baht so cheap right! Pouches from Naraya (btw there is a Naraya at Isetan KLCC now)

Of course, the main reason we go Bangkok are for the clothes! Lovely pastel colours and printed items bought at Platinum Wholesale and we only covered like 3 floors!

This were bought from the Baiyoke morning market. Unfortunately we arrived too late at the market and they were getting ready to pack up (at 9am!) so we didn't really get any good stuff. The skirts were the best bargains for me!

These were bought from Siam Square and although pricier, they were actually my most favourite items from all my Bangkok loots. The funny thing was the orange lace top that I had gotten at the last minute, my friends who went to Bangkok the week after that, also got the same top but in different colours. Lol =D

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)