Sunday, July 27, 2008

spot the difference

KinokuniyaChick Lit (or is it chic? Crap). 20% discount on all Chick Lit books! This is why I don't want to pay retail price for any fictions. If you love dancing, do check out the badly-dubbed Cantonese movie, "Kungfu Hip-Hop" starring HK star Jordan Chan and Fan Bingbing. This movie seriously has kick-ass street dance moves!
__________________________________

Ya lah, just finished my TF assignment. So crappy, don't even know if I did it correctly or not and it took away my whole weekends. Just a pic of me during the blood donation drive at KTSN. Read more on suzane mah's blog. Both my roommates contribute to the society (lolz).

See any difference?

Got to go back to Setapak already. Hari Interaksi Farmasi photos next week;)

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)