Tuesday, November 25, 2008

chinatown

Since Mom's gall bladder surgery, I have decided to try and eat much healthier food, free-fat and free-oil. BB and I tried this vegetarian organic food small place at Setapak and it wasn't so bad...organic food does taste nice

___________________________

On Saturday, 22nd November (my bday!), I had to rushed back to Setapak to show our dance for the seniors for approval. And then, afterwards, I had breakfast at Steven's Corner with Ah Wei, Jia Ying, Tze Im and Mei Chieng.

It didn't really feel like my birthday since I had already celebrated the night before. I guess, as you get older, birthdays just doesn't feel as exciting anymore. It is great if people still remembers your birthday but even if they don't, it is okay. Birthdays doesn't have to be so OTT, I guess.

Yes, we went to Petaling Street. Not only did we go to the shops there, we also visited S&M Shopping Arcade.

Merry Christmas Ah Wei!

Petaling Street had always felt like my second home back in Form 6 because I had most of my tuitions here. But now, whenever I go back, and to see that everything had changed, it struck to me that time passes just so freakin' fast. What is going to happen to Petaling St 10 years from now? How will I be then?

The girls posing in front of the famous Entrance Gate. I still remember the early years when there was no gate and no roof at Petaling St...

Petaling St is also a good place to get dirt-cheap stuff. Well, ok, the good ones are not necessarily dirt-cheap but yeah, shopping is not so bad here.

TzeIm and Wei2 bought new dresses, MeiChieng got shoes and watch whilst I think JiaYing and myself were empty-handed.

I did buy stuff, just not for myself. Lolz.

Skinny girls look good in anything. Crap, I need to lose weight before cny wtf.

WaiKuan recommended the "mo chi" to the girls. I did not have any since I had already tried it before the last time I came with WaiKuan.

Mouths full and happy=)

We had lunch at this cafe, a place I used to visit with my Form 6 friends, like 3 years ago...

We had delicious lunches...

So that was our short trip. Will post a video I made of my birthday soon;)


No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)