Monday, November 24, 2008

thirtyquestions

Will be leaving for Bangkok on the 27th with WaiYin, LiLing & Pearl!!!

_____________________________________

I was tagged and I didn't even know...

I Was Tagged By:
Denise

I tag:
People who don't know how to do tags - Suz M (ok minus her...she knows how to do tags but is lazy to do them), Clara, Kelvin (minus him too), CCH and Terev

1. What is your name?
=> Fiona

2. How old are you?
=> Just turned 21

3. What are the 3 electronics you can't live without?
=> handphone, laptop, mp3 player

4. Are you amazing?
=> dunno but I don't really care

5. What is the brand of the phone you are using?
=> Nokia 7500 prism

6. What color is your phone?
=> Black mostly but I can change the colour of the detachable sides to either blue, green or pink. Currently it is pink because I am too lazy to change it

7. Have you slept in school before?
=> Like duh, I was one of the very first pioneers

8. How long are you online in a day?
=> I try not to go too long but sometimes I do tend to go overboard, esp during the holidays

9. How would you describe yourself?
=> Hot-headed, rebellious, easily restless

10. What's your favourite topic to talk about?
=> Nonsense stuff or gossip (I know it's bad but truth is, everyone does it)

11. Which teacher do you like?
=> Teachers that make me laugh and not fall asleep during classes (which I do most of the time)

12. Who do you think is the most handsomest in your class?
=> No handsome guys in pharmacy, sadly.

13. Who are you currently aiming on?
=> Shia LaBeouf, anyone from Big Bang, David Cook

14. Do you know a lot of your siblings' secret?
=> I have no siblings so no-lor

15. How do you rate your siblings?
=> If i ever have one, I hope it is A+++++++++++++++++

16. Are your siblings gorgeous?
=> I am the most gorgeous (because I am the only one)

17. Do you judge people?
=> I try not to, but sometimes I slipped

18. Do you run?
=> Only if I have to, like emergency or something

19. Are you lazy to tag people?
=> Yes, actually I am lazy to do just about anything

20. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
=> Aunt Wendy because Mom asked me to asked her for a cousin's phone no who lives in Bangkok

21. What is 2 + 2?
=> Seriously?

22. Who is your idol?
=> I don't have one right now that I can think about but one criteria that my idol should have is to never give up even if everyone thinks you should. I admired people who tries to prove everyone wrong

23. Are you a monster?
=> how did you know that?

24. Do you play with Barbie dolls?
=> once upon a time, yes. They were my first influence in fashion. Haha

25. What was the last movie you watched?
=> in the cinema? I think it was "Money Not Enough II"? I can't really remember. But on DVD, I last watched "13 going on 30" with Ah Wei & Ai Li.

26. What do you think of your English?
=> like a roller-coaster but with a low peak

27. What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
=> menjadi lebih teruk kian hari

28. Who do you hate?
=> I try not to hate anyone but mostly I hate liars, selfish people and backstabbers

29. Do you love yourself?
=> I guess, I don't really think about that. Not a narcissist

30. Blurt out 5 random words.
=> must start packing for Bangkok!

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)