Sunday, May 23, 2010

say cheese! random snaps…

Due to the demise of my beloved mp3 player of 3 years, I am forced to use my Nokia handphone as an alternative to fulfill my music cravings. Unfortunately, with only a capacity of 512 MB, I have to constantly delete files in my hp to accommodate all the latest kpop releases. During one of these times, I came across tonnes of pics that I realized I had wanted to blog about but totally forgot.

So here are all these forgotten pics but reeks of good memories of times in UKM. A good closing to the end of my 3rd year here:

memoirs¿001

Myself, Ai Li and Wei Wei cam-whoring with this huge mirror at TIBE. The huge mirror is actually a dressing table during one of those times they were selling all these wood handcrafted furniture at TIBE. Gawd only knows why they are selling furniture at UKM, but it happens every year so they must be making profit or something.

memoirs¿000

Sometime before CNY, seven dwarves went to buy meat slices at Jalan Imbi. We walked to the shops from Times Sq and on the way, we saw this dobby called YS (kekekeke...). Now we know our coursemate actually owns a laundry shop at Jalan Imbi. FYI, YS is abbreviation of our friend’s name that he uses so very often.


memoirs¿002memoirs¿003

Seven dwarves had lunch at Kim Gary and because of the huge portions, we decided to share. I like the photos of our spoons digging into the cheese-baked rice. Cute;)

memoirs¿004memoirs¿005

Carolyn and Clara at Pavilion enjoying and basking in the CNY decor. Even Clara’s shirt screams CNY. LOL~!

memoirs¿007

Clara became temporarily a scarves seller as she posed for this pic. Tze Im wanted to buy a scarf and asked us to choose one for her as she did not follow us out shopping. But we could not decide which one was best for her so eventually, we MMS-ed this pic for her to choose.

memoirs¿010

There was a period of time when I was so stressed out by this – my Literature Review. I slacked off in the beginning and realized I had so little references although my topic is so common and journals were aplenty. I think I had about one week of late nights just to finish this up. I am still very unsatisfied with it actually.

memoirs¿011

During that time, my roommate Suzane bought this for me. Lovely drink, with soybean ice and chocolate chips. Absolutely heavenly for one of those hot sweltering days at Setapak. Thank you roomie;)

memoirs¿015memoirs¿016

At my industrial training, the boys always cracked me up with their humor. In the first pic, Wei Han was playing around with my handbag. In 2nd pic, I forced him to carry my handbag so I can secretly take pic of him. LMAO. I feel really bad I make him carry my handbag to put into the office cupboard but since I was wrongly accused by a certain *ahemshe-devilahem*, I just get did not want to stumbled upon her in the office. I know I eventually will have to see her, when I get transferred to that dept. but we will just wait and see. I really appreciate WH giving me a hand;)

memoirs¿014 memoirs¿012

I am assigned together with Wei Han and Hock Peng to production dept for first 2 weeks. Before going inside, we have to be fully-covered – jumpsuit, gloves, mask and also shoe covers. Really tiring working in here but luckily the people are really nice and the boys do really good jobs. HP do work superbly fast and WH just do everything I tell him to. LOL~! Thanks to them and 2 new girls from UCSI, we finished 9 batches in just 5 days, much faster than previous record of 5 batches in 5 days.

2 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

Just came across your blog. It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com

FIFIONA said...

hi there....thanks for the compliment;)

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)