Friday, April 04, 2008

of freaking sms-es[edited]

Just great...my public speaking presentation had just been postponed to next week. If there is one thing I hate, it is when people tell me things last minute. So freaking frustrating k?

Supposed to have our 10mins speech to persuade presentation today. Around 4pm, when I was dozing off at the library CC yesterday, I received an sms saying presentation's been cancelled, and that it is changed to mock presentation instead.

So I went back to my hostel room and dozed off for a nap after dinner. When I woke up at 10pm, I received yet another sms saying that plans have changed again...now the presentation is back on. WTH?

This morning in class, our Public Speaking teacher said that no one replied her previous sms, so that is why the presentation is back on. wtf...I did replied!!!

Is it my fault that some people wrote "sms to ur friend and reply to me"? Aryne, the girl who forwarded the sms to me put there "ME" as in M-E! Am I supposed to assume it means replying to Kak Mas (our PS teacher)? Of course, I replied "ok, I am fine with anything" to Aryne.

Still upset coz tak pasal-pasal I stayed up to 2am memorizing my speech and turns out presentation is once again postponed.

Now, I am going to be the seventeenth person presenting. I would not mind if the presentation was today. But if it is postponed to next Friday, this means I have to present on Saturday. Shit, it means I cannot go back home on Friday night. And no one wants to exchange turns with me.

Oh ya, if anyone wants to forward a sms to everyone in the class esp if it is ENGLISH class, I wish one can just have the common sense to write the sms in PROPER English.

So not like this: "n0 clus 0n sturdy"

Dah-lah, I just got up from sleep, feeling annoyed and irritated that presentation is back on when I have not memorized my 4-pages speech yet...and I am scratching my head figuring what the hell is this sms saying?

Pls pls...I am no sms-language dictionary k? One cannot assumed that everyone freaking understands your sms!I realize that I sound kinda harsh over some random person that I don't even know. *sigh* Must be the stress over exams getting into me.

-lol8gtgwatevafrens2ur&^%*-

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)