Saturday, April 12, 2008

retro post

Before that, note that this post was written by moi after the STPM results were out and back then, I was still working part-time at Reliance. This is the msn conversation that happened between me and Hanson.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
posted on April 12th 2007:
CCH: I want to tell u somethin. U sure very proud of it
ME: Ok. Tell me la. Quick quick
CCH: Ok
(a moment of silence as I waited for CCH to type the msg)
CCH: So? Happy or not?
ME: Hah? What you mean? What???
CCH: U still don't get it?
ME: Get what? I tak faham la
CCH: Tak faham wat?
ME: What you mean? What is it?
CCH: Bodoh
(I scroll up on the conversation when something struck me)
ME: Actually, u forgot to type it out is it? I don't see anything oso
(a moment of silence)
CCH: Oh ya hor. I didnt type it out
ME: swt
ME: I dun want to chat dgn org gila yg tak tau guna keyboard
CCH: Ok. Ok. I tell u again
(another moment of silence as CCH tries to type again)
CCH: I got A for Chem in STPM
ME: swt


Note: Actually CCH wanted to tell me that in VI, only 2 people got A in STPM Chemistry. -_-

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)