Saturday, April 26, 2008

killing me softly

Finals are killing me softly...3 papers down (Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry, TITAS) and 3 more to go (Physical Pharmacy, Pengurusan Emosi and Pharmacy Practice).

Tonnes and tonnes of stuff to read in such a damn short amount of time....shit. Btw, Chemistry was like hell. 8 freakin' tough essay questions...116 marks...3 hours....wtf.

And it is so not over yet...had to reject 2 dinner offers this weekend so I can bury myself with my books, hoping that I and my notes can be ONE, bcoz I don't think there are any other ways to finish reading everything....aargh!!!

Another 5 days and I am officially NOT a first-year anymore...weird;P

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)