Sunday, June 21, 2009

why the past remains in the past

Today is one of those days where reminiscent takes over my brain. The reason being that I saw one of my early crushes. Haha. I know, I was so childish back then, having all these unnecessary crushes on boys. I actually forgotten all about him, it was so long ago, until I saw him today. Mind you, it was a pre-pubescent crush, it was THAT long ago. Obviously, he no longer look as cute as he did back then, and somehow I don't even know why I am blogging about this.

Our eyes are in front for us to look forward. I won't let myself pondered on the past, surrounding myself with "what ifs." The past is already in the past. And let's keep it there.

New semester resolutions:
  • Study harder, especially be more hardworking in reading the notes earlier, not LAST-MINUTE anymore.
  • Go to gym more often. Some days I feel so fat and useless.
  • Try to be more outspoken. Clinical days are ahead, a bit worried there.
  • Try to be nicer to people and control my temper.
Just keeping the list short, not trying to be so over-ambitious and all.

Two weeks of travelling....
Three weeks of messing around at home sweet home...
Four weeks of typist job....

Only 7 more working days and 14 more days back at UKM for my 3rd year (=.=!!)

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)