Saturday, July 23, 2011

day VII part 1: the breathtaking view from the top

On Day 7, we stayed at a town called Kappadokya. This town holds many historical importance as it still houses some of the preserved these cave-like buildings. I can't really describe it, just see the photos wtf.


Kaymakli Underground City. This man-made cave is by far the best I have seen out of all the caves I have been (trust me, China has endless number of caves). It is supposedly use to house many people during emergency times. They have rooms for cooking, meeting and even bedrooms!


One of the best experiences I ever had in life is in Kappadokya where I went on the hot air balloon for the first time ever! It was quite expensive to ride on one. When my mom finally agreed to let me go on one, I was ecstatic. But it meant waking up way before dawn.


It was really cold in the morning and there were so many hot air balloons ready to go up




Finally we were up too!


Looks like lollipops in the sky


Sunrise as we were looking down on the valley


The view was amazing


Our shadow...cute wtf


Tangerine in the sky lol


We flew for quite a distance and I enjoyed so much that I did not want to go down at all lol


With our pilot after we landed. They served us cakes and sparkling juice


The Turkish men handling the hot air balloon carried and threw (literally) myself and another lady in my tour onto the bags. Lol so much fun

And that was just the morning of Day 7.

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)