Thursday, July 14, 2011

my preloved items

As in my previous post, I simply have too many clothes. Some have never been worn due to impulse buys. And some, unfortunately, although I love them but buying clothes online mean that sometimes they don't fit well.
Anyway, here are some of the items up for sale at my preloved blog - Easy Come, Easy Go~ which I shared with my friends.

As with our blog's policy, prices are negotiable with purchase of 3 items and above / if payment done within 24 hours.

Please email to ez2rmb@gmail.com for enquiries or alternatively, visit my preloved blog.

Thanks =)


Bunny printed sling bag
Bought from Singapore
RM25


brown zipper studs cincher
bought from Sweet Toothsome
RM10



bought from a model's studio
RM29


bought from mango+orangie
RM22


topshop inspired military cardigan
RM22


forever 21 earrings
never worn
RM15 each (2 for RM20)


cotton on billy dress
RM25


bought from blu & blak
RM27


vintage corduroy blazer
RM28


black ribbon toga
bought from the kooky thing
RM18


blue floral peplum
bought from Girl About Town
RM25


from cocktails and martini / a girl's wardrobe
RM20


bought from My Vintage Garden
RM30

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)