Thursday, July 14, 2011

in my head


I'm about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time
I need a doctor
Call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor to bring me back to life
- "I need a doctor" by Dr. Dre featuring Eminem and Skylar Grey

**************

Finally after an exhausting trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, I am back home again! Yeah, actually this is my kind of holiday - lazing around at home, eating, sleeping, going online. With no single stress or worries (well, of course I am worried about my posting but I try hard not to think about it).

I have been wanting to blog about my travels but am too lazy to upload the photos just yet. I know, I procrastinate a lot. This is one bad habit of mine I would like to overcome.

But anyway, I thought it would be fun to share some things that has been on my mind lately before I start blogging about my Taiwan and Sabah trip.

1. Daniel Henney

Daniel Henney
I know, Daniel Henney is no rookie to the entertainment industry. First debuted in, "My Lovely Sam-soon" Korean drama (which undeniably, is my favourite K-drama of all time), he has much became a household name in Korea due to his handsome looks. 

When I was in Sabah, I watched a Korean comedy movie, "Seducing Mr. Perfect 2", in which he plays Robin Heiden, the awesome perfect man that the lead character played by Uhm Jung-hwa falls in love with. I cannot believe how handsome he looked in that movie. Even Tze Im, a friend of mine who is not into Korean stuff at all, totally thinks he is so good-looking. Lol~



2. My Closet

My closet after organizing - still looks a tad messy
About a week ago, my phone line was disconnected due to a dispute with the Telekom. Malaysia should really learn a thing or two on customer service. It is so frustrating when they are so inefficient in their jobs and they sucked big time when it comes to customer service.

Anyway, no phone line means no internet line. Whole day stuck at home with no internet means I could finally do what I have been meaning to do ever since my holidays started, i.e. to clean and organize my closet.

I am happy with the results, instead of organizing it by colour, I listened to a tip from a magazine about organizing your clothes according to type so that you don't end up buying the same things again. 

The consequence? Omg, I am only 24 but I have simply too many clothes already. Yes, I want to stop shopping for a while now. Not earning any salary and spending money is a major no-no. I don't want to be a shopaholic who goes into debts. I guess I have to learn some little self-control whenever I go out.

3. Sabah 

As you know (and I have been repeatedly mentioning it if you have been reading this post from the beginning), I went to Sabah last week with my close friends from Pharmacy at UKM. It was my first time ever visiting Sabah and it is such a beautiful state with many things to see. Of course, going with future pharmacists and travelling with girls is not as fun or easy-going as my Form 6 friends, but I am glad that this serves as a good farewell trip that etches wonderful memories for all of us.

These two are my favourite photographs out of the bunch that I took. I got pretty inspired in photography after seeing my Form 6 friends during my last Kenyir trip and the wonderful views in Sabah also helped to serve as beautiful backdrops.

Kundasang War Memorial, Day 4
Manukan Island, Day 5
 4. Bangkok

Floating market
Sabah marks the final trip with my friends. Although my holidays have started since end of April, I have not been to any trips with my family. Well, partly because my Mom can be very indecisive at times and also because my posting date is unconfirmed. 

Initially, it was to go to Europe since my Mom has always want to go there. But with such lack of time, it is impossible to book any tours now. Then it was to Singapore to visit the new attraction there - Universal Studios Singapore. Now, my aunt has suggested we go to Bangkok to not only tour the place but to meet up with relatives who reside there. She asked me to plan our itinerary there, something I am not excited about doing. In all my trips so far, I have never planned any of them. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on places I should visit?

5. Online shopping
Envelope clutch
Ah, the irony of it. I just mentioned about quitting shopping and now I have my eyes on this Kate Spade-inspired envelope clutch. I have been debating back and forth whether I should get one. Although it is cute, I keep reminding myself it is not practical to be carrying a clutch when shopping. Not to mention, with my previous horrible incident of being pick-pocketed, I am slightly phobic when it comes to unsafe handbags.

But it still so cute right? 

No comments:

Labels

AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

EVERYTHING HERE IN THIS BLOG IS AN OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT THAT BELONGS TO MISS FIONA TONG SO DON'T RIP, LOSER.
(unless you ask ms blogger first)